- Love your free spirit that dances around our house... or the store... or actually anywhere to the point of running into people as you dance in the mall
- Your genuine love. It's not cheap. You love particularly and big! You have your people and seem to discern those that truly like you.
- You can work a room. When you're in a good place (emotions run you a bit too much at times) you can charm the socks off anyone!
- Your hugs... and kisses (we still have to have conversations about not kissing EVERYONE... and short kissing when you do kiss)
- Your love of arts, crafts and mostly coloring! You don't want to leave the house without some crayons and a book... or two
- You leave your creations EVERYWHERE! They're often too small or identified as trash... even though you really do a nice job of coloring!
- I LOVE, LOVE when you get into something and are singing praise songs... or your version of songs. You have no trouble making up your own lyrics
- You appreciate beauty. You love to dress up! You call make-up and jewelry "beauty"
- You LOVE your mama! I'm still your go-to gal!
- You were de-throned in a big way this year when Millie came and the subsequent loss of Dad for a few months and mom for a couple, but have stepped up nicely to the role of big sister.
- You may drive us a bit nutty at times with your crazy antics with Millie, but she thinks your hysterical and laughs at you more than anyone
- Your a starting to be a good helper now that Belle is getting older and away more
- You are very determined. Once you set your mind to something, it's hard to sway you. This is a good quality and one that often needs "molding". You're growing in obedience regardless of how I feel about it :)
- You're very warm and welcoming to new people. You make friends easily as long as they realize your in charge and go along with your direction :)
- You're not afraid to defend yourself. A great quality once again, but at six you are learning more self control.
- I love that you are comfortable in a nursing home or with a disabled child. You hug, kiss and talk like normal. I guess you see a lot of crazy, so you're not afraid like most kids are.
- I love your adoration for Belle. I can't believe how much you will listen to her.
- Your creativity is amazing! You can lose yourself in a room... in piles and piles Everywhere
- You're always up for a cuddle, hugs and kisses!
- I love how you "tell it like it is". Your daddy shares this quality and it makes me laugh all the time! You are entertainment on two feet!
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
favorite thing to do in school: arts and crafts
least favorite: I have no idea
favorite things to do outside of school: ride my bike, swimming but riding my bike is WAY better (she never rides her bike)
best friends: Lydia & Ayden (church), Dylan (cousin), Micah, Baylie
favorite thing to do with daddy: Color or watch something
favorite thing to do with mommy: color
what do you like to do with your sisters? Belle: watch something; Abby: IDK... talk to her; Millie: play
favorite foods: Pizza... dinner thing; lunch: tuna; breakfast: cereal; dessert: fruit ice cream
What would you like to be when you grow up? A queen
who do you think you should marry? someone super cute with blonde hair... we should have maids when we marry
How many kids would you like to have? 2... then he can have one and I could have one... one light blonde and one dirty blonde (I guess I've called her hair that)
Where will you live? In a kingdom
What state? South Carolina
will you have pets? what kind? how many? no... maybe a beautiful kitty that is very beautiful
favorite sport? I'm never going to do sports
Favorite restaurant: mexican
Favorite vacation place: It's like Georgia but it's not... that place we went with the salty beach... with the Georgia family
Where would you like to go on a vacations? nowhere... I don't want to go somewhere I've never been
Sunday, July 20, 2014
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but this is really how this went down...
Abby couldn't go to "camp" and I was very upset (as you may have heard before :) when Belle brought me an ad from a local magazine with a picture of a ballerina. It was a princess ballerina camp! Brilliant! Belle said, "If we can't send Abby to camp, maybe we can send MA." We took her advice and did just that! We sent MA to Princess Ballerina Camp and she had a ball (pun totally intended)!
We went out and bought her a leotard, tights and shoes. She got to wear her hair up in a bun which happens to be her favorite way to wear it, and I finally allowed it... every day for a week! She had so much fun and hopefully realized there are great friends to be made here :) We did make some connections and loved our time at Princess Ballerina camp... we may even give it a go during the school year!