Wednesday, June 15, 2011

quotes of Christmastime 2010

"Who's that MaryAlice?" Daddy asks as she points to Santa? 
"That's Noah," she says without skipping a beat.  (Annabelle called him Moses when she was that age)

While holding the shepherds from my breakable figurines of the nativity scene...
"You need to go potty?  I help you, otay.  You have panties on?  Good.  (While suspending them over the toilet seat) psssst. Oh! Good job.  You get treat.  You get M & M.

Pointing to santa in the mall we ask MA who it is and without skipping a beat she says, "That's Merry Christmas."

"Smile Mommy, I take picture... of your butt"  (I'm fully clothed sitting on the bean bag chair)

"Mommy you want to go in a fish with me?" she says.
"What are you, Jonah?"  I ask
"yes, I Jonah.  Can I go in a fish when I get older?" she asks. 
I don't respond right away.
"Oh, I older. I can go in fish.  I Jonah," she says with a giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment