Friday, July 6, 2012

A Day with the Tanners

A day with the Tanners = get what I want day!  MaryAlice loves to be the princess with our friends the Tanners.  They have two older boys, so MaryAlice is the only girl and the baby when she's with them.  She so loves them and has Mr Steve wrapped around her little finger :)  I have to recount another story about her love for Mr Steve...
The Tanners came to my grandpa's funeral during visitation which was so sweet of them to be so supportive of me, but MA assumed they came just for her and she wanted Mr Steve all to herself.  She was in his arms as they were trying to leave and pleading for Mr Steve to take her to the playground at the church.  He was re-telling her what I had been saying that we had a sitter coming who would take her, and Mr. Steven had to leave when she took his face in her two little hands and made him look at her (because he obviously he wasn't listening to what she was saying) and ever so sweetly pleaded her case, "But... Mr. Steve... I want YOU to take me to the playground!"  I thought she had him before then, but that sealed the deal!  And besides she lights up when she sees them coming!  So very cute!  I had to share that story before I forgot and the pics that went along with that day.  I had been in the hospital for several days and they were releaving Auntie Andrea for a day because she had been keeping the girls the whole time I was in other than daddy taking them home one night with him :)

I hate to leave Mrs Terri out because she loves her too, but it's more funny if you know Mr Steve and his natural inclination toward small children :)  You would assume everyone loves the sweet Mrs Terri, but Steve I think she saw as a challenge!!!!  Don't let him fool you, he's a big softy!!! Sorry Steve to give you up :)

Ian teaching her how to play video games

Always a ham!

Chasing bubble with Mrs Terri I presume :)

big cheese!

throwing rocks... one of her favorite things to do since
she did it on her first date with her daddy!

throwing rocks with her Grahammy isn't too bad either!
She used to call him "her boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment