Monday, August 30, 2010

potty training and other funnies!

I thought I was an expert potty trainer after Belle trained in less than a day, I think.  You don't seem to care at all. You will pee on yourself and say (as pee is running down your legs) "Aiya pee on floor".  Today you said you had to go big potty three times as you had already wet your third pair of panties.  I thought I'd try popping your behind.  You cried a bit and then went and spanked your baby. 

You are too funny.  you put yourself in time out; fake cry; say sorry to whomever is around and get up.  It is hilarious!  You're praying is also becomming an event.  Tonight you said, "thank you for mommy, daddy, uncle ben, uncle bill, melnanie, papa and the other papa,"    Your best prayer was when you were blessing your food, but you didn't know what to call the salmon cake so you said, "thank you for... this (as you pointed at it). 

You also have a soft spot for Abby.  No matter how much she pulls your hair you're always up for a hug (from behind, you're not stupid) and a kiss (you will grab her face and wretch it toward you to get her square on the lips)!  "Abby, love Aiya" or "Abby, come sit by Aiya" or "Abby, hold Aiya's hand" (she's trying to get you, but you just called it holding). 

Daddy asked you if you were ready for bed tonight for which you replied without skipping a beat, "No. maybe later."  You've turned our strategy against us.  It seems to be the only way we can deter you.  You're not easily distracted, but you are okay with "maybe tomorrow" or "maybe later".  Tonight you used it on us!  uh-oh!

MaryAlice pooped in the big potty!!! I ran in there from the other room to praise her and what did I get... poked in the eye!  If that's not bad enough it was the finger she just had in her poo, and she stuck it in my eye to show me!  Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment