Wednesday, September 29, 2010

funny quotes of the week


"I'm funny, Annabelle," MA says.

"MaryAlice, did you take the pictures out of the book when Mommy told you not to?"  Daddy asked.
"Ya, don't spank me Daddy," she says.
"I will spank you when you disobey Mommy"
"I'll cry"
"Go in timeout." Daddy says as he tries not to laugh :)

"Hi, I'm Aiya; nice to meet you."

"Yuk! MaryAlice just spit out her burger!" Ian said.
"I don't want burger; you be quiet," she says back to him.

"MaryAlice, come here!" Daddy calls from the other room.
"You be quiet; I'm making you food," she replies as if it's natural to tell daddy to be quiet.



After brushing some knots out of her hair she looks at me from across the room and says,
"Don't hurt my hair; it make me mad!"

I evidently bumped her finger unbenounced to me.  After Daddy consoled her she came over to me and said,
"Don't hurt my finger; I spank you!"

"Mr Oliver is coming over to eat with us," Daddy says.
"I yike (like) to eat dinner with Mr. Oh-i-ver

No comments:

Post a Comment