Thursday, September 9, 2010

Potty Training: Day 3

I had never thought it would take this long since Belle was a champ, but here we go to day 3. We're hoping to get out of the house tomorrow, so I have high hopes for today. I have to admit that evenings are a bit of a wash, so yesterday was largely successful in that she stayed dry all morning, but she has yet to tell me she has to go before she wet.  I just got better yesterday about asking her more often.

Maybe I'm the one who needs the potty training...

I put her in cute clothes again today.  I'm much more patient when she looks so adorable!  She fits into her clothes much better too without the diaper!

should've put on the diaper.  i was getting a bit cocky again.  down to earth.  two wet panties... one money pair and one whale.  both are wet and she could care less.  tried to let her sit in the pee for a few minutes.  don't call DSS yet, they'll just bring her back to me since we're still liscenced foster parents!!!!  I usually rush to change her by making a big deal out of how awful it feels to be wet.  Obviously, she disagrees with the horrific reality of walking in pee. 

She assumed the Sumo wrestling position and proceeded to sit in her pee on the front lawn (we were outside having a picnic lunch when we were assaulted my pee) and finish her lunch.  She was perfectly happy to sit around in wet drawers until I could find dry clothes for her. 

She's down for a nap and we're tied 2 for her and 2 for me.  I want to think the "going on the potty" would be wins for her, but I'm starting to think they're all mine due to the simple fact that if I don't ask her to go in the "big potty" she's perfectly content to drown any clothes she has on along with anything that happens to be beneath her.  Luckily today we caught one pee before it wet everything and she finished on the toilet... that's improvement... right?  I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince?  Certainly not her!  The other full on pee fest just watered the lawn thanks to some decent picnic weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment