Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Potty Training: Day 2


Day two opens with a happy girl who is naked in her bed.  I thought I should start with the video because it displays our previous potty training experiences.  This was actually from about a month or so ago when she took her diaper off and "monkeyed" her poo!  She greeted me this morning naked with her diaper off and it reminded me of this day.  Fortunately she didn't go in her crib this morning, and went on the potty!!!!

  1. It's 10:30 and we've gone on the "Big potty" twice with NO accidents!  YAY!  Not so much juice today (diarrhea last night). 
  2. through lunch w/o an accident... hmmm maybe she's getting it
  3. no nap- "mom, she stinks!" Belle yells as she goes to get her
  4. I went out to the gardent.  "oh no.  Aiya wet Dora," she says.  She was super excited about her winter Dora jammies, so we thought she might tell me when she had to go instead of me reminding her like I did all day... didn't happen
  5. She started stripping down just before bed and said, "Aiya need to go big potty"  What she meant to say was that she already went and needed a clean diaper... on to day three of potty training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment